Event look back: Product Launch Doxis4 BPM
A new generation for a new age
The product launch of our new Doxis4 Task & Process Management was a great success and we are glad, that you spent this day with us. We would like to thank you for participating in the Doxis4 BPM premiere in Bonn and we hope that you left our event well equipped with information, impulses and inspiration taken from the various keynotes and speeches to make your own your employees’ everyday working life easier and more efficient in the future.
More than 200 international guests came from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Benelux, France, Spain and Italy to be part of the Doxis4 BPM premiere at the Kunstmuseum in Bonn, Germany and to follow the first live-presentation of the new Doxis4 BPM software.
The fact, that the future belongs to hybrid BPM systems, which combine model-driven (reglemented) and agile (flexible) processes, was also confirmed by the analysts and consultants Gartner and Zöller & Partner. Doxis4 BPM combines as a Hybrid-software adaptive and normative Business Process Management as well as BPM and ECM on only one technology platform.
On this page you can download the event’s contents, such as presentations and material used in the keynotes and speeches.
Furthermore, we set up a photo gallery, capturing impressions of the day.
Enjoy looking back to an amazing event!
Doxis4 BPM – the hybrid for agile business processes
The focal points of the event included:
- An exclusive product launch with strategy, positioning, features and technology
- Processes vs. flexibility: business process management of the present and future combines adaptive (ad hoc) and normative (structured) BPM
- Technology research conducted by the world-famous Gartner analyst, Marc Kerremans
- Project-related workflow and DMS led by the renowned ECM advisor, Bernhard Zöller
- LIVE presentations: Application scenarios with the Doxis4 Task & Process Management
Photos: Michael Sondermann, Lukas Palik